3M™ Under Sink Water Filter System AP Easy Cyst-FF, 5609223, Full Flow, 0.5 ¦Ìm, 4 ea/Case
The system is designed for food preparation by delivering cleaner and clearer water.
- C-Cyst-FF Replacement Cartridge
*NSF International is an independent lab that ensures all drinking water systems are tested and certified to meet strict public health and safety standards.
NSF/ANSI Standard 42 is established to certify the claims of water filtration systems designed to reduce taste and odor, nominal particulate and chloramine, chemicals that could increase lead level in bloodstream as well as causing respiratory problems, such as asthma.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53 is established to certify the claims of water filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as lead, pesticides and cysts, which cause diarrhea, nausea and low grade fever as well as being potentially fatal.
- This system connects to the kitchen water faucet for full flow filtration. It reduces reduce particulate, chlorine taste and odor and parasitic protozoan cysts (cryptosporidium).
- Tested & Certified by NSF International with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53*
- Manufactured from U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA) CFR-21-compliant material
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design helps provide fast and easy cartridge change-out with minimal effort
- Fully enclosed filter media ensure no spillage and mess
- Built-in bypass valve – no need to shut off water for cartridge change