3M™ Undersink Drinking Water Filter System, DWS2500T-CN
The under sink system with two stages of filtration and dedicated faucet provides cleaner water for drinking and all food application.
- PFS2500-C-CN Cartridge for pre-filtration
- DWS2500C-CN Cartridge for fine filtration
*NSF International is an independent lab that ensures all drinking water systems are tested and certified to meet strict public health and safety standards.
NSF/ANSI Standard 42 is established to certify the claims of water filtration systems designed to reduce taste and odor, nominal particulate and chloramine.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53 is established to certify the claims of water filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as lead, pesticides and cysts, which cause diarrhea, nausea and low grade fever as well as being potentially fatal.
- In stage 1 (Pre-Filtration), premium pleated polypropylene membrane to reduce undesirable dirt, rust, particles and turbidity down to 3 microns.
- In stage 2 (Fine filtration), 3M Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated combines a patented pharmaceutical-grade two-zone microporous membrane and pre-activated carbon block to reduce Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), lead, mercury, chlorine taste & odor, protozoan cysts and 99.99% of all waterborne bacteria down to 0.2 micron.
- Tested & Certified by NSF International with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53*
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design helps provide fast and easy cartridge change-out with minimal effort
- Smart cartridge life monitoring system monitors cartridge lifespan.
- Enhanced kitchen outlook with stylish faucet and LED light indicator as a reminder for cartridge changing.
- Special blend media inhibits bacteria growth in the filter.